Yes, irresistible dish!! This Baked Potato Casserole With Bacon has all the ingredients of a rich and creamy, flavorful Baked Potato Casserole dish, just give it a try !! Any woman who keeps cooked bacon around in the fridge for whatever occasion won’t be single long….I’m just saying LoL !!
- Yukon Gold potatoes: 5 LBS (baked)
- Kosher salt: 1/2 tsp
- Ground black pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Thick cut bacon: 2 LBS (cooked and chopped)
- Sour cream: 2 C
- Mozzarella Cheese: 2 C (shredded)
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese: 2 C (shredded)
- Green onions: 4 (chopped)
- Squeeze bottle: 1
First of all, pour the sour cream into the squeeze bottle.
Make sure to preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Finally, cut the baked potatoes into bite-size pieces.