My choice is the Chicken and fried bacon cheesy casserole recipe and it’s not random. Indeed, there are some non-negotiable reasons. The first thing is that meal contains protein which important for our muscles and bones, veggies that also one of the sources of many nutrients.
The second thing is the benefits that bacon can gives us. It’s not harmful as people think, but just don’t take big quantities.
The third thing is cheese which is considered a great food full of vitamins, fat, protein, and calcium.
I think that’s a suitable time for those who never prepare this recipe to follow the steps and practice. The summer is no longer exists, and the chicken bacon cheesy casserole will become your favorite meal, sure.
Just remember that when you prepare this recipe. and before cooking, you can refrigerate the dish for later, after cover it with aluminum. When you are ready to cook, remove out the casserole from the fridge. And turn on the oven at the temperature of 350 f. Place the dish in the oven and bake for about 25 min.
Here are all the ingredients you will need and also the full instructions :
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 2 cups broccoli
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Cut bacon into 1″ pieces, then put on the pan and fry until it will be mostly crisp.
- Take a frying pan to cook chicken in your own way after cutting it into cubes.
- Bring a Bowl to place the fried chicken and bacon, then put it in the refrigerator to cool.
- In a bowl combine all these ingredients( broth, cream, mustard, herbs, salt, and pepper) to taste.
- remove out the cooked chicken and bacon from the fridge, then take the cheese and the broccoli and cut them into shreds, and sprinkle.
- After placing the mixture of chicken and fried bacon into a casserole dish, pour sauce over the top.
- Open the oven and place the casserole for baking for about 30 min, or until the cheese is well melted.
- After 30 min, remove out the casserole and let it have some time to cool and enjoy.