Today’s recipe is the DELICIOUS CORN FRITTERS RECIPE. They require just a few existed ingredients in the kitchen. They are easy, simple, and vegan.
From the day that you will try to prepare these speedy snack corn fritters, you become a big fan of them. This recipe will always save your day. These fritters prepare for breakfast, lunch, and also a light dinner. I have no idea when you will try it, however, I’m sure that you will be addicted to them.
How To Prepare Delicious Corn Fritters?
- Corn kernels: you can use any ones at your hands(fresh corn, canned ones, or frozen corn kernels). I advise you to choose fresh corn kernels.
- Eggs: we need eggs to get a hold mixture. Yes, you will bring the eggs from the grocery.
- Onion: you can pick between red onion, yellow, or white onion if you like. we need onion to taste and crisp.
- Flour, baking powder, spices, and herbs.
- Oil for frying.
- Indeed, you will need some equipment to start blending the ingredients. Bring a food processor and add all the ingredients, then blend them for about ten minutes.
- When you prepare the mixture(recommended to be sticky), heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat until it becomes shining hot(oil should coat the bottom of the skillet). Put a big tablespoon of the batter in the pan and flatten it to a round shape using the back of a spoon for example.
- Each fritter should be fried on two sides. Let each side for about 2 or 3 minutes, or until being golden. Repeat until you finish the mixture.
- The medium heat will give you fritters which are cooked through. Serve warm and enjoy!!
Thanks heaps for reading, and don’t forget to share this recipe with family and friends.