Very delicious wedges potatoes with spicy and garlic. This recipe is very simple and quick, it gives you another method to eat potatoes. all kids love these wonderful wedges.
- 6 large baking potatoes rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2/3 cup finely grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
1) Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2) Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Slice potatoes into even wedges. You should get 6-8 even-sized wedges per potato. Place wedges in a large bowl or ziplock bag and set them aside.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, garlic, onion powder, salt, paprika, pepper, and hot sauce. Pour this mixture over the potatoes and toss together until evenly coated.
5) On the parchment-lined tray, arrange the wedge’s skin side down. Sprinkle with half the Parmesan and extra salt if needed.
6) Bake 30-35 minutes, turning wedges halfway through the baking time. When they are crispy, golden, and soft when poked with a fork, remove them from the oven.
8) Serve with additional hot sauce and sour cream if desired.