This Easy Chocolate Pumpkin Bread topped with caramel frosting is the best recipe you will see today. Yes, you will become addicted to it.
You are going to fall in love with this chocolate pumpkin bread because it contains dark cocoa powder and is loaded with chocolate chips. It’s delicious and completely wonderful!
My family is addicted to this cake, Yes they call it cake, especially my kids because they see frosting on sweet bread. no matter the name, this easy chocolate pumpkin bread is going to be your new best bread. But why?
- Easy to make.
- Chocolate chips and cocoa powder make it super chocolatey.
- Decadent and delicious!
- Covered in caramel frosting.
What you will need to make this recipe?
- Sugar: A mixture of granulated and brown sugar.
- Oil: Using vegetable oil in sweet pieces of bread is recommended.
- Eggs: Binds the ingredients together and adds moisture.
- Pumpkin Puree: Be sure you get the PURE pumpkin puree.
- Baking Soda.
- Spices & Salt: Using cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Flour: We use all-purpose flour in most of our recipes.
- Cocoa Powder: A dark cocoa powder is recommended.
- Milk: Any variety will work just fine.
- Chocolate Chips: Use semi-sweet chips.
- Caramel Frosting: Butter, brown sugar, vanilla, milk, and powdered sugar will make a sweet and creamy glaze for the bread.
Here are the easy instructions:
Step 1: Mixing.
- Combine together the sugars, oil, eggs, and pumpkin in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and the milk until a batter forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips gently.
Step 2: Baking.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan butter.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs on it.
- Let the baked bread rest on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes, then flip out and cool completely.
Step 3: Frosting.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the milk and vanilla.
- Let the mixture cool for 4-5 minutes. Beat in the powdered sugar until creamy.
- Spread on the top of the cooled bread immediately. Top with mini chocolate chips, if desired.