- Waffle cones
- Fresh strawberries
- Coolwhip: 8 oz.
FOR THE CRUMBS:
- Crushed golden Oreos
- Strawberry jello 3 oz.
FOR THE FILLING:
- Cream cheese: 16 ounces (softened)
- Granulated sugar: ½ cup
- All-purpose flour: 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Cool whip: 8 oz
FOR THE GLAZE:
- Powdered sugar: 1 1/2 cups
- Heavy cream: 3-5 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 teaspoon
1) The first thing you have to do is to crush 16 -18 Oreos and add 3-4 oz of butter. Bake for 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
2) Once the crumbs are slightly pasty inconsistency, you need to add 3 oz of strawberry jello to the paste and coat the waffle cones.
3) Next, cream the cream cheese in a large bowl using a hand mixer until there are no lumps and it is completely smooth, it takes around 3 to 4 minutes. Meanwhile, you should scrape the bowl no less than 2 times.
4) You’ll want to add in the sugar and flour, mixing well until combined and fluffy. And please scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
5) You can then add in vanilla extract and Cool Whip, mixing well until it’s nice and fluffy.
6) Immediately bake cones for 5 minutes then remove from oven and allow to cool.
7) Once cooled, you need to fill each cone with the cream cheese filling then top each cone with chopped up fresh strawberries.
8) Then you’re going to get a medium-size bowl and place it in the powdered sugar.
9) At this stage, remember to add the heavy cream a tablespoon at a time until the consistency you’d like your icing or drizzle to be is obtained.
10) The last thing to do is to add the vanilla extract, mix well and immediately drizzle over cones.